Short satellite phone update

This is a short satellite phone update from ABC. We have been waiting here since May 12. The weather has been very windy on the top of Everest. Also, the ropes are still not fixed from 8,300m to the summit. Today is May 16 and we have been informed that the rope fixing team is leaving for the top. If this is the case, the ropes should be ready for climbing in 3-4 days. Otherwise, I am doing fine. The weather at ABC is not too cold and we had many sunny days here. We are still optimistic that we will have a chance for a summit push before the Monsoon starts

Comments are closed.